MGA MJB 167
The car was originally owned by the BMC competition department. It competed in the following events in 1956: RAC Rally, fifth in class; Mille Miglia, second in class; Alpine Rally, fifth in class. 1957 Liege-Rome-Liege, eigth in class.
It was fitted with a replacement body by the works in 1957. The car was then sold to Pat Moss, who used the car as her personal transport as well as for various national competitions.
A replacement engine has been fitted. It is fitted with an electric cooling fan and header tank, additional gauges and front spot lights.
Twin SU electric fuel pumps are fitted to original works competition specification.
It was restored during 2005/2006 by Mr R West.